The plans for the EuroClub and Euro Fan Café at Skeppsbron take shape. During Eurovision Song Contest in Stockholm in May 2016 a new concept for Euro Fan Café is presented, meaning that OGAE-fans and fans with pressaccreditation will have access to EuroClub. For the first time, fans will be invited to the Welcome party and After Show Party.
Information på svenska.
- We want to present the fans with the best conditions for a successful time in Stockholm. By building EuroClub and Euro Fan Café next door, we will achieve many highly anticipated synergies for Eurovision fans. We will host 3 000 accredited fans at EuroClub, in addition to delegations, media and artists every day, says Linnea Rosen, Head of EuroClub and Euro Fan Café.
Euro Fan Café will consist of three rooms on two floors with different concepts and four bars; A large lounge room in two floors with a stage and two bars, a smaller room with a bar and stage, as well as an outdoor terrace with a bar.
- The fans are an important part of our content group. Together with the Swedish Melodifestivalklubben and OGAE, we have developed both the concept and content for Euro Fan Café, says Linnea Rosen, Head of EuroClub and Euro Fan Café.
- We have been planning the overall program together. It’s been about everything from which DJs who will perform, what questions should be asked in the quiz and which is the best time for Eurovision bingo. It will also be a lot of dancing, says Linnea Rosen.
In the evenings, from 8 pm, Euro Fan Café will close and the nightclub EuroClub will open. EuroClub will accomodate additional three bars and a large stage where the participating artists can perform.
- EuroClub and Euro Fan Café will be open from 2 to 14 May.
- EuroClub access is included in the accreditation of journalists, artists and delegations.
- 3 000 Fans-accreditations valid for EuroClub and Euro Fan Café will be sold to OGAE-members.
This is how it works
Registration is open March 15 to 31 and takes place in two steps:
- Register via the web form on stockholm.se/euroclubaccreditation for notification to purchase accreditation for the entire period.
- Payment and retrieval of the Fans-accreditation to EuroClub and Euro Fan Café occurs in Stockholm, at the Globe Arena, next to the press center at Hovet. The accreditation center opens 4 April.