If you are an OGAE-member, you may apply to buy an accrediation to the EuroClub.
Information på svenska
- EuroClub will be open from 2 to 14 May.
- EuroClub access is included in the accreditation of journalists, artists and delegations.
- 3 000 Fans-accreditations valid for EuroClub will be given to OGAE-members.
This is how it works
For 500 SEK, you get a EuroClub pass that grants you access to the EuroClub, including the After Party May 8 and the After show party May 14. To be able to use your EuroClub pass, you also need an accreditation. You can apply for an accreditation to the EuroClub if you’re a member of OGAE.
Registration for applications was open between March 15 and March 31. A second period of application will open April 13 at 9 a.m. CEST and close April 17 at 6 p.m.
- Register via the web form on this web site to apply for an accreditation that is valid the entire period.
- In your application, you need to state your name, e-mail address, country where you’re a member of OGAE and OGAE ID card number. If you have not yet recieved your ID card number, type NEW. You also need to upload a picture of yourself that will be printed on your accreditation.
- If your application is approved, you will get an e-mail with more information about how the payment process works for your EuroClub pass for 500 SEK. You will be notified two weeks after the application form closes. The payment will be made through an e-service.
- Retrieval of the fan accreditation to EuroClub occurs in Stockholm, at the Globe Area, next to the press center at Hovet.
To be accepted for an accreditation, you have to be a member of OGAE and provide correct information. You can only apply for an accreditation for yourself.
Opening hours accreditation center
- April 4-22, 07.00-17.00
- April 23-30, 09.00-19.00
- May 1-8, 09.00-21.00
- May 9-14, 09.00-23.00
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter